Thursday, December 4, 2008

My first blog

I hate everybody. Seriously, every person has something wrong with them, including me. The difference is I am used to my shortcomings and everybody else's grate on my last good nerve.

As we approach this holiday season I am not feeling like I wanna bite my tongue in order to visit with my family. Obama won and unfortunately so did Prop 8. My family are a bunch of ignorant, right wing, small town, small minded bigots. I do not want to be around them. It is as simple as that. I am 45 years old and if I do not want to do something that is expected of me by society or tradition I do not have to do it.

And my friends. Why are they all so old? I guess when you get to a certain point, most people stop learning and growing and changing. Well that has not happened to me but it has to many of my friends and it saddens me. Why can't everybody be like me?

My dead mother, who I loved dearly, when I was a mere 10 years old used to call me an arrogant, egotistical, self-righteous son of a bitch. In honor of her this blog will show the world that she was right. And so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment